Why is my Zoom video backwards and how do I fix it?.Turn off mirror view in your self-view video in Webex Meetings

Why is my Zoom video backwards and how do I fix it?.Turn off mirror view in your self-view video in Webex Meetings

Looking for:

What happens if i turn off mirror my video on zoom -  

Click here to ENTER

















































What is the default setting? By default, your video will look mirrored to you. You'll have to toggle this setting off when you join the meeting. In mirror view, when you look at your self-view video, your video appears as if you were looking at your reflection in a mirror. The left and.      


- Mirror My Video (Zoom) | What Does Mirror My Video Mean on Zoom?



  Before a meeting, in the preview window, tap Don't mirror my video. Core Infrastructure and Security.    


Comments